FPV drone from the start

Personal Experience starting to play drone fpv

Before I started playing drone fpv, I first looked for information from online media

what is an fpv drone and after I learned it, it turns out it's not easy to learn it.

next I decided to buy FVP equipment from the beginner stage,

such as remotes, goggles and brushed micro drones using 1s batteries.

There are several flight modes to operate such as angle mode, horizon mode,

and arcro mode.

the most difficult thing is to learn the arcro flying mode.

next I decided to buy FVP equipment from the beginner stage,

such as remotes, goggles, and brushed micro drones using 1s batteries.

In my learning process there were many things that happened, especially getting my eyes used to goggles

and how to control drones remotely, and there are still many obstacles such as easy drone units

damaged because it always falls or hits objects, and for other problems with the reach of goggles and remotes

For beginner gear, the range is very short.

But during the learning process I felt a special pleasure because I felt like a pilot,

Airplane piloting has been my dream since childhood.

                


The next step is playing FPV drone

after I started to level up by buying a 3 inch drone and from here I learned

various flying styles such as cinematic, freestyle, and others

including my gear upgrade for a better flying experience.

There are many things about FPV drones that you need to learn from here

good drone parts, such as frame, motor, FC, ESC, VTX, FPV camera, receiver, propeller, antenna

Don't forget, we have to set our drone so that it can be controlled easily.


 

Next I tried various types of drones such as whoop, cinewhoop, 4inch, 5inch, 7inch,

Of all types of drones, each has its own use, such as for making cinematic and action videos

There are also drones that are used for racing.

There are some people who use it for videography work needs,





From playing drone fpv I got a lot of experience and new friends

Apart from being fun, we can interact with new friends and we can

Explore new places to fly FPV drones




As a PFV pilot we are also required to be able to tune our quad so that it can be controlled properly,

There are important aspects that you must pay attention to as a drone pilot, such as flying regulations

and safety, don't get too close to living objects because it will be dangerous.

We also have to be able to choose good drone parts so we can control the drone

well,

in the next article I will discuss all about fpv drones..

greetings from one sky.




Komentar